Audio with spectral visualization of a thunderstorm and birds after a storm front passed.Read More
Here are the dates for free admission to National Parks for 2017
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
Last year I visited Yosemite, Olympic, North Cascades and Mt. St. Helens National Monument.
Hopefully more this year!
A trip was made to Mt. St. Helens volcanic monument. You should go if you can.Read More
Free Admission Days for Washington State Parks.Read More
The National Parks have free admission days! Start planning nowRead More
Night of the Living Dead is in the public domain! A classic! Also, it features a 1967 Pontiac LeMans, which I once possessed.Read More
Abe Vigoda has passed. (I know I'm late to this news)
Reminds me of a podcast Mike and I did were we talked about him.
Abe, you are missed.
A Pacific Salmon Cookbook from 1971 from the Washington Department of Fisheries. "Eating pleasure from Washington State's King of fish"Read More